Pixel Studio Fx Review, Bonuses and Why I believe its the Best eCover Creator for internet marketers
So what is Pixel Studio FX 2.0?
Pixel Studio FX 2.0 ıs a user-friendly eCover Design Tool that is certainly super useful with a lot of fantastic distinct features that can help you to development a marvelous book Ecover for your e-book, training videos or any other digital product. It uses a drag and drop interface and you can simply edit their ready made templates and export to 3D versions in a few file formats.
Pixel Studio FX 2.0 eCover Creator 3D - Why Many Love It
Pixel Studio FX 2.0 selling points:
1. Pick from one of the 250+ done for you templates in over 23 different Niches or start from scratch.
2. With a point and click technology combined with over 3,000 Unique Designs, 180+ Fonts, 8,000 Royality Free Images, and over 6,000 Web Icons, You can pick, add, resize, and create the winning design.
3. Export Your High Quality, Professional Cover Design and Use it As your Own!
Generating unbelievable graphics for your products is really important as it really helps to enhance your conversion rate and obtain more product sales. And as you must take into consideration presently, Photoshop ıs extremely overpriced and tricky to use and hiring a graphic designer may set you back a lot of cash. And this is exactly where Pixel Studio FX 2.0 is very useful and helps you to develop your own ebook ecoverwith no design experience quickly. The software is very affordable too and comes with a lifetime license and you can design unlimited 3D eCovers and flat covers for you eBooks and products.
One of the better things about Pixel Studio FX 2.0 is that it is available with built-in with remarkably unique book cover design templates, so that you do not have to design eCover from the beginning, you can simply edit these design templates and produce professional and incredible 3D digital product covers templates without having design abilities and so quickly.
Let me provide a summary of features and benefits included with Pixel Studio FX 2.0:
- No training needed because it's extremely easy to use
- Client sharing with backgrounds to save your backgrounds and share with clients
- Top priority support and updates
- One time investment with no monthly costs
- It has 500+ fonts built in
- Shapes including all basic shape objects; color-able
- Great for client collaboration and social sharing
- Object copying you can copy your placed objects across different models
- There's great keyboard shortcuts and hotkeys
- Stock account integration apis to use your stock accounts for images
- It has 32+ ecover models to work with
- It has an award winning design
- It's very affordable a completely low cost solution
- It's very easy to use with minimal training required
- Lighter interface and you can toggle between dark/light gui
- You can export as pdf / jpg / tif
- Shadows and reflections to add shadows and reflections to any placed object
- User profiles to replicate titles, tag lines and author names
- Export/import themes .Psfx extension files
- Advanced text editor for editing alignments, cases, indents, spacing, shadows, etc
- Storage capacity solution for additional storage packs
- Font sorting including recently used and sorting by type
- Theme designer to esign and apply your own theme across all models
- It has a drag and drop functionality
- Thousands of stock images and web icons
- Moveable objects show grids and snap to align with other objects
- It comes with 650+ unique professional quality ecover templates
- Images/objects transparency slider for adjusting opacity of objects
Preview of Pixel Studio FX 2.0 and Some eCover Templates:
My Conclusions of Pixel Studio FX 2.0
Pixel Studio FX 2.0 is most definitely the top, most inexpensive and least difficult to use Ecover design software on the market and the price is very affordable for a lifetime license. So you will never need to pay for it again.
My Great Pixel Studio Fx 2.0 Huge Bonus Package:
So don't waste any more time and miss out on my mind-boggling Pixel Studio FX 2.0 mega bonuses.
Look for my complete Pixel Studio FX 2.0 Review and Bonuses and get access to an incredible 3D eCover Software that you're going to appreciate - Click here for more info.
My Pixel Studio FX 2.0 Review on Sound Cloud if you prefer to listen to it